The latest generation intelligent Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) with unique features for even easier operation and much more effective use!
The PAD adapts to the operational and environmental conditions like no other defibrillator and guides the user through all steps of resuscitation in an understandable way. The unique and new lay defibrillator from the resQshock range clearly stands out from conventional AEDs.
Lightning fast in use and intelligent in operation
- Automatic adjustment of the voice announcements to the ambient volume
- Can be switched from adult to child mode with one hand without changing to child electrodes
- Pre-connected, well-protected and ready-to-use electrodes for even faster deployment
Maximum safety and effectiveness for helpers and affected persons
- Touch detection to protect the helpers
- CPR detection to ensure the best possible resuscitation
- Clear and easy-to-understand voice announcements and visual display of the most important action steps - clearly visible and audible even in difficult ambient conditions
- Unique info button for optimal CPR support during resuscitation and maintenance of the device outside of use
- CPR metronome for improved cardiac massage
More than reliable
- Maintenance-free with daily self-test and indication of readiness, battery charge level and electrode shelf life in the LCD status display.
- Extremely robust and reliable (IP 55 and military standards)
- Strong lithium battery for a stand-by time of up to 5 years
- Storage of mission data (up to 5 missions) on an SD memory card
- Always up to date through simple software updates
Specifications PAD defibrillator
|resQshock Item no.||3210162|
|CPR support||Metronome and CPR Coaching|
|Battery change||On average every 5 years|
|Changing electrodes||On average every 2.5 years|
|Manufacturer's warranty||8 years|
Customer reviews for PAD Defibrillator
The best defibrillator there is! After a long search, we decided on the PAD semi-automatic. It was the only device that could be operated immediately by all our employees without any errors. Even the ...MoreCommunity.
Particularly suitable for laypersons. Simple and safe to use. Very robust and inexpensive to maintain.
We chose the PAD semi-automatic because the device has an extra child regulator. This does not force us to buy expensive child electrodes every year or an extra child key...Morelike with the , for example.
Are you interested in this device?
Get free and non-binding information about the device.
Write an e-mail or call us at 055 460 22 44.
Learn what to do in the event of cardiac arrest and how to use the defibrillator.Read more
Defibrillator Service & Maintenance
Those who neglect to maintain their defibrillators are taking an unnecessary risk and not recognizing...Read more
Since a defibrillator is not covered by the standard household and building insurance, the...Read more
AED - survival rate of up to 90%
The automated external defibrillator (AED) is the key link in the chain of survival.
Defibrillator Yes or No
First of all - a defibrillator saves lives! Sudden cardiac death is most often caused by ventricular fibrillation....